Wednesday, May 21, 2008

CRAZY Top 5 Hottest Guy

You should check them out. They are so hot !!! :puppyeyes:

1. Orlando Bloom (actor)
Film : Pirates of the Caribbean, Troy, The Lord of the Rings, etc.
Birth date : January 13, 1977 They are so hot !!!
Height : 5'11'' (180 cm)
My Comment : I'm crazy about Orlando Bloom !! Fell in love with him in Pirates of the Caribbean.
He is really my type. I especially love his wavy brown hair and his brown eyes.
Oh, my God !! Have i said that he is sooooo hot ??
:inlove:

2. Channing Tatum (actor)
Film : Step Up, She's The Man, Stop Loss, etc.
Birth date : April 26, 1980
Height : 6'1'' (185 cm)
My Comment : I fell in love with him since i saw his act in Step Up. He can also dance amazingly. He is a type of cool guy. And a little bit mysterious. Hmm, i like it! Hehe. And he has a very sexy body. Waaa !!!
:inis:

3. Jerry Yan of F4 (actor and singer)
Film : Meteor Garden, Magic Kitchen, The Hospital, etc.
Album : Jerry for You
Birth Date : January 1, 1977
Height : 5'11'' (180 cm)
My Comment : I am Jerry fan since his first debut in Meteor Garden. He is my dream guy. The only one Asian guy that I still adore. A very good heart-robber.
And i also love all of the songs in his album.
:woooh:

4. Adam Levine of Maroon 5 (singer)
Maroon 5 Albums : Songs About Jane, It Won't Be Soon Before Long
Birth Date : March 18, 1979
Height : 5'11'' (180 cm)
My Comment : A very handsome vocalist. I love the way he acts in all of Maroon 5's video clip. So cool !! And i can't stand with those magnetic eyes.. Woow..
:blush:

5. Wentworth Miller (actor)
Film : Prison Break, Underworld, Stealth, etc.
Birth Date : June 2, 1972
Height : 6'05'' (184 cm)
My Comment : I love his style. So cool.. And maybe he looks a little bit dangerous sometimes.
Hey, what a sexy body that he has !!
:eheh:

11 comments:

Mardee W said...

wah, kok aku ga ada dalam daftar yah?
kurang apa sih aku ini?

*narsis mode on*
*kabuuuurr

Don Danang said...

Coba tambahin foto Don Danang di situ. Pastinya bakal keren. hahahah

Reza Ariefanda said...

datanya palu, abisnya kok gak vutu saia yah?

Chubby Panda said...

I love Jerry Yan ^_^

Reny.. said...

@ mardee @ don danang @ reza ariefanda :
iya deh..habis gini aku buatin CRAZY Top 5 Guy (gak pake Hottest)..kalian masuk nominasi deh pasti..bwahahaha..
^^v

@ chubby panda :
akirnyaaa..ada yg suka juga sama Jery Yan..wiiihhhh..^^

Unknown said...

hmmm.... ternyata banyak juga oRang ganTeng di dunia ini...

saya kiRa cuma saya doank yang ganTEng,ha,ha,ha,

Reny.. said...

@ bani "bboy kodok" :
wah, yang ganteng banyak..

yg guanteng jg banyak..
(guanteng = gangguan tenggorokan maksudnya..hahahahaaa..)
=D

Cipto Adhi Setiawan said...

biasa aja ah bu... masih kerenan gw dech.... hiks..hiks...
www.masenchipz.com
*kaburrr*

Ngatini said...

aku suka semuaaaaaa..asal lengan nya seksi...tambahin Peter Petreli donk

http://ngatinishot.blogspot.com/search/label/giRLs%20taLk

hehe..

diana bochiel said...

ya oloooh ada pacar gw dsini no 3. bambang pamungkas..heheheh...

lagi apa?loh malah nanya2 bukannya komen..hehehe

ipanks said...

lho kok kakak ku ada disitu yah? Orlando Bloom <== ini lho kakak ku hehehe :D